BOCA SURF AND SAIL ONLINE RETURN POLICY
We believe that every item we sell will give you complete satisfaction. Our standard policy is that most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase at the store or receipt of shipment. Some products have certain restrictions or exclusions as outlined below. Once we receive and inspect your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund in accordance with this policy.
- Return In Person: Visit us 7 days a week at Boca Surf and Sail, 3191 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
- Ship Your Return: Please contact our customer service team before shipping your product to us Support@BocaSurfAndSail.com.
Exceptions & Details Include:
- Returns or exchanges may be issued within 30 days of purchase for most items.
- No returns or exchanges on ladies swimwear, surfboards, skateboards, stand up paddle boards, sale items, or used products.
- We are an authorized reseller of products. Manufacturer defects are handled directly with the manufacturer.
- All product packaging (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.) and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item.
- Any items returned without original documentation will be rejected.
- Items that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- IWS may test returns and impose a customer fee equal to 50 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Any returned item that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product
- Items should be returned using a trackable shipping method Items that are returned as a result of an issue on our part will receive a pre-paid label. Otherwise, return shipping may be required to be purchased by the buyer.
- If an item is damaged during shipping, you must keep all boxes, packing materials, etc. and provide us with photos of the damage. In some cases it is required for the shipper to inspect the materials before we can issue a credit or exchange.
LAST UPDATED - 03/02/2020